Monday, April 26, 2010

Visiting

It has been a long time since I last post any entry.I have been very busy.

Today I'm very tired and moody too. I've so much to do in so little time.

Many who had not seen me must have wonder about my weight. I've loss a lot of weight; 26 kg all together. not because of herbalife but because of exercising. Dieting is very important but exercising is very important too.

An obese person need to exercise at least 1 hr a day.
I'm still over weight. I need to loss about 7 kg to reach my ideal weight.

2 comments:

hazeleyed lady said...

Ass-salam Hazrah
Proud of your determinations and will power...
No doubt you are gonna make it dear...Take care
Bless you.

Hazrah said...

Thank Hazel.

I believe you are strong too.
Take cake. My prayer is always for u too.