Friday, July 31, 2009

My journey from Malaysia, Medinah, Mekah









This my 3 trip to the holy cities of Medina & Mekah. 1st time for Umrah, 2nd time for Hajj and this time for Umrah ziarah. The difference between my 1st umrah and my 2nd umrah ziarah were during the regular umrah we simply did the regular ritual of visiting our beloved Rasulullah SAW resting place, praying at masjid Nabawi, sightseeing at Islamic historical places within Medina. Later we went to perform the Umrah ritual.I was lucky because I had the chanced to visit the Kiswah factory. Kiswah is the black & gold covering of the Kaabah, which is changed every year, while the inner green covering is changed every 5 years.

During my 2nd umrah, my group visted Al Ula, Mada'in Salleh & Medan Magnet. We were the 2nd batch of Islamic pilgrims outside of Arabian to ever visited Al Ula & Mada'in Salleh. See Wikipedia for more information on Al Ula (Ola)& Mada'in Salleh.

Great Allah have mercy on me. I've since the greatness of Allah everywhere I looked.
If one were to look closely at the natural sculpture of the hills & mountainside one can see the likeness to sculptures of living beings.

No comments: